Thursday, June 22, 2006

20060622 - Joke Of The Day: "Not Quite Brokeback Mountain"

An old cowboy dressed to kill with cowboy
shirt, hat, jeans, spurs and chaps went to
a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there
sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down
next to him.

After she ordered her drink she turned to
the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real
cowboy?"

"Well, I have spent my whole life on the
ranch herding cows, breaking horses,
mending fences... I guess I am," replied the
cowboy.

After a short while he asked her what she was.

"I've never been on a ranch so I know I'm not
a cowboy," said the young woman, "but I am
a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking
about women. As soon as I get up in the
morning I think of women. When I eat,
shower, watch TV, everything seems to
make me think of women."

A short while later she left and the cowboy
ordered another drink. A couple sat down
next to him and asked, "Are you a real
cowboy?"

"I always thought I was, but I just learned
that I'm a lesbian."

No comments:

Mona in The Box