Sunday, January 20, 2008

I have been here before...

I have been here before
but when and how I cannot tell
I know the grass beyond the door
the sweet keen smell,
the sighing sound
the lights around the shore
and you have been mine before
how long ago I may not know.
has this been thus before?
and shall not thus time's eddying flight
still with our lives
our love restore
in death's despite
and day and night yield one delight....
once more?

_.::._

Traduzido para o Portugues:

Eu já esteve aqui antes
Mas quando e como eu não posso dizer
Sei da grama além da porta
do cheiro doce vivo,
do suspiro do som
As luzes ao redor da costa
E ter sido minha antes
Há quanto tempo eu não pode saber. 
Foi assim antes? 
Não devendo, portanto, voltar no tempo 
Ainda com as nossas vidas
Nosso amor restabelecer 
apesar da morte
E dia e noite ceder um deleite ....
Mais uma vez?

 

source: unknown

(please email or leave message so can give proper credit)

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Mona in The Box